Picture

Picture

Joshua

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

matthew

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

7 Week Ultrasound


Here's the ultrasound I got on December 17, 2007 when I was just 7 weeks pregnant! It's pretty amazing that they could see something that early...although there's not much there. The black spot is the amniotic sack, and the baby is the tiny bean inside it(on the bottom right). We could even see a heart beat, though it was not audible at that point.
My due date is August 6, but everything will say August 7 because 2008 is a leap year so that changes things a bit...
When we went home for Christmas, we made the picture into a card that said "Merry Christmas Grandma and Grandpa!" to announce the good news to our families, it was the best!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like an egg. mmmmmmm. :)

Jennie said...

There's my little niece/nephew bean fetus! If we're not careful that bean name is going to stick. Hurry, this fetus needs a gender! I appreciate you guys making it possible for the rest of us to follow along in this exciting time. It's hard to be so far away while all this is happening. Love you guys! (Yes, Bean, I love you too even though I haven't met you yet)