Eric is graduating Magna Cum Laude in business management, and has been asked to speak at his convocation tonight. He was also presented with the Newel K. Whitney business award yesterday where they honored him at a breakfast with the dean of the college of business communications. The award was for students who exemplified the qualities of Newel K. Whitney, which were described as "frugal, thrifty, innovative, loyal, humble" and so on.
Anyway, I'm so proud of how hard he's worked and I wanted you all to know too (even though he didn't want me to post all that).
We're so excited to fly to LA and spend the weekend with our awesome friends the Bird's, who we haven't gotten to see for a year! Then we'll be on a cruise for a few days before we pack up and leave Idaho FOR GOOD!


3 comments:
CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! That is so awesome! What a great achomplishment, and how cool that you both graduated on the same day! Way to go Eric on the Newel K Whitney award! We are so excited to see you guys Tomorrow! It's so hard trying to be patient...it's like Santa is coming or something :) luv ya!
That is so exciting for both of you!!!!! You are great people Scott and I will never forget our good hometeacher Eric, who was so faithful he use to come visit us with his cute wife!!!!!!!!!!:) Both of you are awesome and we will miss seeing you in the ward!!!!!!!!
That is awesome that you are having a baby... congrats! I know I am a little behind but congrats anyways. Hope all is going well, take care.
Post a Comment