BEFORE AND AFTER! This is me at 26 weeks pregnant and again 1 week after delivery. Total weight loss: 3 lbs 12 oz. Haha
But seriously, this is one downside to having a preemie, I was counting on losing at least 15 pounds or something with a term baby! And now for some reason I'm retaining water like none other! What is the deal?!
It takes some time (I'm sure most of you know) for the uterus to get back to normal size...hopefully that will happen sooner rather than later....
The truth is, I really miss being pregnant. Not so much the heartburn or frequent bathroom trips, but I miss feeling my baby move and having him with me all the time.


4 comments:
Lisa you look sooo good! :)
Lisa, you're a babe! And little Joshua is such a handsome little guy...I just want to come over and snuggle him! He's so tiny and cute! I'm glad things are going well! miss you guys. Luv ya.
I am so glad that Joshua is doing so good! He's a cutie.
Oh Lisa! CongratuLATIONS!
Wow, what a beautiful gift!
You'll have to send us your new address!
Post a Comment