Picture

Picture

Joshua

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

matthew

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Home at Last!

Well we got to take Joshua home with us yesterday at about 3:00 pm! Last night was our first night trying to sleep with him in our room....and I mean Trying. All he has done his whole life is sleep, but not last night, he was also extra fussy and spit-up every where. We think that his Circumcision might have been bothering him a bit. He has been much better this afternoon.

Here are a couple of photos of the big occasion....


6 comments:

Jessica said...

YAY! Even though he cried all night I'm sure you are happy to have him home...It gets better, don't worry! :)...He looks so cute!

Megan Hall said...

Finally, I am so excited for you guys. What a fun day to finally get your little one all to your own. Congrats!

Susan said...

I'm so glad you're finally able to bring him home and even sooner than expected. He is darling and I'm sure you don't mind giving up some sleep to have him home. You are great, loving parents and he is a lucky little boy. Love you tons!!!
Aunt Su

Megan said...

Hi Lisa! He's darling. I'm glad to hear that he's finally home. Hope everything is going well.

Megan

Denisse said...

I'm soooooooooo happy he's finally home!!!!!!!! What a wonderful blessing! he is so cute!!!! Enjoy every second because he will be a big boy in no time!!!!

Julie Bird said...

What a relief that must be for you both! I am so happy that this long awaited day finally came! I'm so proud of your little man...what a trooper!