Joshua has reflux and is finally being treated. Most of the nights he's been awake fussing, but hopefully that will get better now that he is being treated.
On Monday 7/14 Joshua weighed in at 6lbs 6.5oz! and he was 19.25" at his last measurement the week before.
Con's of parenting:
1. 3 hours of sleep (for 30 minutes at a time)
2.Getting peed on
3. Getting pooped on
4. Getting spit-up on
5. Having #2-4 happen all at the same time
6. Extra laundry
7. Buying diapers
8. Giving gross medicines (vitamins, zantac, iron, etc) 5 times a day
9. Multiple trips to the doctor
10. Using the bulb syringe (If you don't know....be thankful)
Pro's (in no specific order, of course!):
1. Diaper Genie
2. Cuddle time
3. Awake time after feeding
4. Kissing his cheeks whenever we want
5. Family time
6. Using all the memory on our camera
7. Watching him grow
8. No more worrying about his care in this hospital
9. No more monitor alarms
10. Being able to enjoy every moment with our little blessing from heaven
Here are a couple of recent photos...


5 comments:
I LOVE the binky that says Mute Button! I should have gotten one a long time ago.
I'm so happy everything is going well! Congrats on a happy baby! And good luck with the reflux. All of that is frustrating, but Lizzie got through it too. It will end soon.
He is sooo cute! Just keeping pushing through everthing. It will get better especially as his reflux gets better and he starts to come off the meds. You guys are doing great! We miss you!
he is such a cute guy. I especially like he Mute Button. Keep up the good works. It really will get better and better. Just don't blink because they grow and change so fast.
Life is good and will just keep getting better! You have a darling baby and I am so happy for you. Love you so much!
Aunt Su
Hurray for no more monitor alarms. I like that one the best. He will eventually sleep more.
Post a Comment