Hey Lisa! I was at work yesterday and on the calendar in the nursery it had "Lisa Bateman's Due Date" written in, I had to laugh. He is so cute and still so little!
We are moving/have moved to Virginia! We all came out for a reunion and AJ goes back next week to pack up the truck and drive out. Just needed a change of scenery and our rent lowered (to nothing mah hah hah). I love your blog and I always wait until last to read it to save the best for last!
4 comments:
Hey Lisa! I was at work yesterday and on the calendar in the nursery it had "Lisa Bateman's Due Date" written in, I had to laugh. He is so cute and still so little!
Exciting day! Thats neat to have 4 generations in one place at one time.
Aww! Lisa & Eric congratulations! Your little guy looks so precious!
We are moving/have moved to Virginia! We all came out for a reunion and AJ goes back next week to pack up the truck and drive out. Just needed a change of scenery and our rent lowered (to nothing mah hah hah). I love your blog and I always wait until last to read it to save the best for last!
Post a Comment