Lisa it looks great! Don't you miss the days when if something was broken you just called the management?!? I can't wait until we can come up and visit you all one day.
Your home is wonderful! How fun to have your own place to decorate and make your own (even if it comes with the not-so-fun stuff like broken dishwashers --the joys of homeownership). It fun to catch up on your family. Josh is darling - I can't believe how big he is. Aunt Su
4 comments:
Must be nice to have your own place even if you have to fix the dishwasher. Looks nice.
I love your house! It is so beautiful. More pics of Joshua!
Lisa it looks great! Don't you miss the days when if something was broken you just called the management?!? I can't wait until we can come up and visit you all one day.
Your home is wonderful! How fun to have your own place to decorate and make your own (even if it comes with the not-so-fun stuff like broken dishwashers --the joys of homeownership). It fun to catch up on your family. Josh is darling - I can't believe how big he is.
Aunt Su
Post a Comment