Picture

Picture

Joshua

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

matthew

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Due Date!

Today is Joshua's original due date - so he is finally 1 year old (adjusted). We went to a NICU follow-up appointment this afternoon where they had him play with a bunch of toys and play games to see how he's doing developmentally. He is doing great, and his skills parallel with a 12 month old as they should. And he WEIGHS 25 lbs 5 oz! I took these pictures this morning. I think it is so funny how much he loves his books. He will dig through his toy box and bring me book after book and climb into my lap so I can read to him. He also has lots of fun turning the pages and looking at books by himself. Another fun thing he figured out is how to turn our music table on the "Spanish Version" where the alphabet song and all the music is in Spanish. He thinks it is SO funny!







3 comments:

Rebecca Robison said...

i love that- happy due date!

he is getting so big!

Ryan said...

It was great seeing you guys. Our boys loved playing with Joshua.

Susan said...

Josh is such a cutie! I just love him! (and his mommy too!)
Love, Aunt Su