When I was a teenager I would think about my future...who I'd marry and what job I would have..children, etc. But I never really thought about life after 25...that was just TOO OLD to comprehend! haha well now that my frontal cortex is completely developed I can see that 25 isn't really old, but I certainly feel it sometimes!
For our birthdays, we went and saw "Wicked" at the Paramount Theatre in Seattle, and stayed the night in a hotel (away from Joshua for the first time since he came home)! The show was really great, even though we had just about the worst seats in the house. Even though I missed Joshua a lot, it was good to have some time away.
On September 3rd, our nephew Evan was born. So this last weekend we went to Idaho Falls for his blessing. It was great to see the family!
Joshua played well with our niece Hailey, who is 2. He even tried to give her a hug (which to him is laying his head on her shoulder).
Joshua is learning so fast, it's hard to believe. He has learned how to say: Yes, No, Yuck, Woof! , Boat, Ball, and his most favorite word and thing in the world : Car.
Our bedroom window has a lovely view of Newport Way, a very busy street. Joshua's favorite thing is to stand on our bed and look out the window at all the cars. He'll stand there watching the cars pass for 15 minutes easily and say "car! car! car!" over and over. I never thought I'd be thankful for living on a busy street.
Conference weekend was also Salmon Days here in Issaquah. We live down the street from a salmon hatchery and they have a big celebration every Fall when the salmon come to spawn. They had a parade and we got to put Joshua in his "A Christmas Story" Coat :)but he really can move his arms... a little.


3 comments:
I was thinking about you guys and missing you today. Joshua is adorable!
Happy belated Birthdays! I really really want to see WICKED, but we missed getting tickets for it when it came here.
I love the coat, haha . Thats awesome! Joshua is getting so big, our boys hardly say anything that is even discernible except dada and cookie.
i love the pictures of your little cutie!
that is soooo awesome you got to go see wicked!!!!
Post a Comment