Picture

Picture

Joshua

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

matthew

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January is a long month. Joshua got sick and had to get breathing treatments and steroids for his airway again just like last year, which means lots of trips to the doctor. We spent $90 on co-pays which is just lame! Don't you think if you were at the doctor less than 24 hours ago you shouldn't have to pay another co-pay!!? Well I do. Yesterday Eric was in a car accident on his way to work. He was on the freeway but luckily there was traffic so he wasn't going very fast and he's okay. Anyway, we haven't heard officially yet but the altima we bought less than a year ago is probably totaled. I'll try to post a picture of the damage soon.
But it's not all bad right now, because I have a little boy with a contagious smile! This is what I found when I returned from getting my lunch ready and Joshua had just finished his (pizza). I don't think the picture does the real thing justice...he had pizza sauce up his nose, in his ears and hair..it was a huge Mess!

Joshua also found out he likes the frosting better than the cookie!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Its never fun to have to visit the doctor unexpectedly. Will insurance at least cover the car?

Jen Evans said...

What a cute boy!! I agree about doctor's visits. If you have the same complaint that hasn't been solved, you shouldn't be charged. Especially with kids.

Eric&Lisa said...

Insurance should cover it...minus the $500 deductible :(

Jessica said...

Yikes. I bet your glad January is over. Hopefully February will be better. Sorry to hear about the car, but its a good think Eric is ok!