

It's hard to believe, but last week was our 4th anniversary! Eric showed up at the nursing home where I'm doing clinical right now and brought me flowers, it was very sweet (and embarrassing!). On Saturday he surprised me with a gift certificate for dance lessons and we went to our first lesson as part of our date. It was really fun. I took a dance class at BYU and have always wanted to be able to dance with my husband...but he never wanted to. So it was really a thoughtful gift, thanks honey! Then we went out to dinner at Maggiano's (where we had our wedding luncheon) and afterwards a musical that our stake put on. All in all, it was a great anniversary! I'm so lucky to be married to Eric, he would do absolutely anything for me (including leaving his comfort zone in a huge way to take dance lessons:) ), he is a really fun dad, he works hard to provide for our family and I admire his strong testimony. I knew after just 2 weeks of dating him that he was definitely the one I would marry and I'm so thankful I did!


4 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is absolutely adorable. I didnt' think a Bateman would ever go to a dance lesson! That is too cute! Congratulations and I am glad you married him too :)
Happy Anniversary. Hope you had a great celebration. You have such a beautiful family. Love you all.
Susan
It was fun hearing from you over "blog land"
happy anniversary! It sounds like you have a keeper on your hands! cute, cute family!
xo, melissa
Awww, you two are the cutest! Happy 4 years...going on 40 :) And I just read your post about Joshua being in the hospitol with RSV, oh so sad...those pictures melted my heart! Is he all better now?
Post a Comment