Picture

Picture

Joshua

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

matthew

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Joshua's 2nd Birthday!

On Thursday, May 27 was Joshua's birthday!! I tried to make it a fun day for him, and then we had a party for him on Saturday. Since Josh is so exited every time he sees a bus, I thought it might be exciting for him to ride one. So that is what we did! I think he had more fun at the transit center than riding the bus...he was kinda scared at first!


Waiting for the bus!
I took him for his 2 year check up on his birthday, and he's doing great! I'll post his stats on the sidebar.
On Saturday we had a Blue's Clues BBQ for Josh (ended up being an indoor BBQ thanks to the weather!)
It was so fun to get everyone together!




Some Paw-print and doggy bone cookies we made!
These took FOREVER but it was lots of fun thanks to my sister Jennie for all your help! Blue was made out of chocolate, which tasted pretty good too!

We were both getting ready for the party on Saturday morning, and came out to check on Josh to find that he had climbed up on our computer chair and was scrolling with the mouse on the computer! It was so funny because I didn't even know he could climb up on chairs yet!
All in all it was a great birthday for Joshua and I think 2 is going to be a fun year!!

2 comments:

Rebecca Robison said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wow time flies so fast!!!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday!! What a fun day!