Yesterday we spent the day at Remlinger Farm, which has a Fall Festival every year for kids. They have corn mazes, haunted houses, rides, a petting barn, pony rides and tons of other stuff. Joshua's favorite activity was riding the real steam engine train. At the end of the day we took a tractor-driven wagon out to the pumpkin patch and got our pumpkin, which was also a thrill for him (he is VERY into tractors and heavy machinery!)
The best thing for me was just being able to watch him have so much fun. I'm not sure why but I have a feeling this winter might be kind of boring for him ;)
In other news, we found out that Josh's eye prescription isn't strong enough and he has to get bifocals! I noticed he was still crossing his eyes while wearing his glasses so I took him back to the doctor. He said if the bifocals don't get the job done the next step is surgery :( Hopefully we won't have to go there... We should know by December.


2 comments:
Oh I am sorry about his cute little eyes- I hope everything goes well. Sounds like you guys had fun- our pumpkin patches aren't nearly as exciting :) Miss you all.
As usual your pictures are abosutely darling! Your little man is growing up so fast! Quite the handsome little fella. Miss you!!
Post a Comment