It's been quite a busy couple of months to say the least! On top of my own recovery from a c-section, in January Joshua had his eye surgery to help with his alignment, which was scary but really necessary. It was hard to watch him being wheeled to the OR in a cute little wagon, not knowing what was coming. Then Matthew had a hernia repair surgery when he was 6 weeks old. I just counted and we've been to
see a doctor 15 times since Matthew was born, plus one week in the NICU and one night at Seattle Children's hospital for his surgery! (He's just under 12 weeks old)
Josh is a very sweet big brother! He is a big helper and has been pretty patient with all the crying.
Despite the difficult time, which I know everyone goes through, we are very happy with our new life. We are so blessed! More pics to come whenever I find some time!
1 comment:
I have been waiting for a blog update! Since I know you have all this extra time on your hands :) We miss and love you and love hearing what is going on- :) Can't wait to hug and kiss those boys when we get there in August.
Post a Comment