
Well, we went back for a follow-up ultrsound after the little complication last week and everything looks good still and they said it looks like the problem is resolving itself. Just thought we would share another ultrasound photo of our little guy... he looks about the same as last week, but a little bigger.


2 comments:
oooohhhh, how cute!!! I can already tell he is going to be so handsome! :) That is a really good ultrasound picture! what a cute little guy. And I love your belly shot! You are a babe!
I am so relieved that the problem is resolving! I can't imagine how scary it must have been wondering if something was really wrong. I admire your courage in not letting that fear take over. Still, I've got you beat so far in the belly departmet I think! Maybe someday you'll be able to surpass me! Come on Beanie Bateman-put my belly to shame!!
Post a Comment