Picture

Picture

Joshua

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

matthew

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Week 18 Belly

Well, I hope someone can tell this is actually not the same
picture from two weeks ago... but if you look carefully
it's more round at least! Eric likes when I wear shirts like this because they're the only ones that make me look pregnant. I have hit the 4.5 month mark
and last Friday I felt my baby move!!! I was actually at work
feeding another baby in my lap, and my little guy must have
gotten jealous or something because he kicked me! Since then, I feel him every day. He's very active at about 6pm and then all night. It is the weirdest thing I have ever felt... like little flutters. Last night he kicked me in the bladder, and let's just say I'm in trouble when he gets bigger!
I go in for another ultrasound and check up on March 11.

No comments: