Picture

Picture

Joshua

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

matthew

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Week 19 Ultrasound

Here is the latest ultrasound, and probably the last, from today. It was really fun to see him moving all around again. The ultrasound tech couldn't get a good profile shot, so we have a shot of his face. He even waved to us! Lisa says he has my nose, but I can't even see one... it is a cool picture, but it looks sort of funny because you can see his skull. The Tech was able to see everything she was supposed to (nose/lips, kidneys, liver, stomach, bladder, umbilical vessels, etc...) and said it was all normal. We were very happy to hear that news. Lisa is feeling him move more and more each day and on sunday, I got to feel him, just a little kick. I know it seems too early, but I promise I did. Anyway, without further ado...


No comments: