Well, last night we went to the emergency room again. I started bleeding yesterday, and when I laid down for a few hours it stopped, so I was planning on just calling the doctor in the morning. I haven't seen my doctor here in Bellevue yet, so it was hard not to have anyone to call.
Then the bleeding started again after a few hours, so we decided to go. It was definitely different from last time (at 15 weeks) because we were much more calm and collected.
Anyways, everything is fine with the baby. They did another ultrasound, and oh my gosh we've got a cute little boy! We got to see much more detail on his face (they didn't give us any pictures this time) and he was very active while we were watching him.
The frustrating thing is that the doctor couldn't tell us what it was or what caused it. He just said if it happens again to come back. It was a relief to see that everything was okay though. And the bleeding has stopped and everything has been good today, so we'll just keep praying for no more complications!


1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I'm so glad that everything is ok! How scary...I can't even imagine. But on a happier note...I was so excited to see pictures from your trip out here and your cruise!!! I've been keeping an eye out for them! It was great to see you guys, we had such a fun time! (although we realize we were no match for the cruise...haha)
Post a Comment