What a handsome guy! I love his cute hair, I've never seen blond hair on a baby like that. Congratulations!
He looks like he is doing pretty good for his age. Congradulations.
Lisa, he is so cute. And I love the name Joshua. I'm glad he's doing well, we all know sometimes they just are eager to get here early! Hope you are doing well in seattle. We miss you in Idaho. Good luck with him.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a handsome guy! I love his cute hair, I've never seen blond hair on a baby like that. Congratulations!
He looks like he is doing pretty good for his age. Congradulations.
Lisa, he is so cute. And I love the name Joshua. I'm glad he's doing well, we all know sometimes they just are eager to get here early! Hope you are doing well in seattle. We miss you in Idaho. Good luck with him.
Post a Comment