Picture

Picture

Joshua

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

matthew

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

Progress

Here the latest about our little boy...

They have decreased his Oxygen to only 21% (which is what room air is!) and the Respitory Therapist seems to think think his CPAP days are almost done, then we could actually see his face all the time! he has been tolerating his feeding better and is up to 21ml per feeding today! the nurses also seem content with the amount of pooping he is doing. This was great news to Lisa and I. For the second day in a row his weight increased, he is back up to 3lb 8oz and should be increasing from here on out.

I got to hold him for the first time on Saturday and it was a great moment. while we know it is going to be a long road before we get to take him home he is already making progress and it is very encouraging. We have some great pictures from the last couple of days, but I am at work and will post them when I return home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!! Congrats on the little guy. Lisa, I hope you're doing ok after the surgery! I miss ya here in Idaho.