Picture

Picture

Joshua

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

matthew

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Quick Update

I guess I will post an update since it has been so long since the last one...

Joshua is doing great and continuing to gain weight. As of last night he was 4 lbs 9oz. He is beginning to nurse from Lisa and is slowly getting the hang of it-last night he was able to get a whole feeding from her!

Right now Joshua is working through a little reflux problem, where during and immediately after his feeding his oxygen saturation level drops. he has been on oxygen around his feedings to help this and hopefully he will get better soon.

We have some very cute pictures to post later, when I am home, including pictures of his grandparents' first time holding him!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Glad to hear Lisa is able to nurse! Keep it up. Ian did the same thing where he destaturated around his feedings. He just needed time to grow and for his lungs to develop. I'm sure with a little time Joshua will be over it too!