Picture

Picture

Joshua

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

matthew

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

There's nothing cuter than a sleeping baby!








Dwight: "Who wrote this..hilarious one: Anal fissures?"
Kevin: "That's a real thing."
Dwight: "Yeah but no one here has it."
Kevin: "....Someone has it......"
And that someone is our little one. I noticed small streaks of blood in his diaper yesterday and took him to the pediatrician yet again (I think we are a household name around there by now) and she said he has a fissure. Hopefully this will be resolved quickly and we can get some normalcy for once.
Joshua now weighs 9 pounds and is 21 inches long! He has little fat rolls on his legs and I can't believe how big he is getting :) His due date was August 6th, he finally made it to full-term!

The other day a woman stopped me in the grocery store to look at Joshua. She had a baby of her own with her. After asking how old he was, she asked me if I had delivered him naturally. I'm guessing she had her baby naturally and wanted the chance to talk about it, but I wasn't in the mood to humor her so I just said, "No, c-section", and left it at that. Isn't that a weird question to ask a stranger??


2 comments:

Ryan said...

I love how you can tie the Office in to every day life. I hope Joshua does OK. He is getting bigger.

Denisse said...

What a cutie pie!!! Glad to see that he is growing and getting cuter and cuter by the second!!!!:)