Picture

Picture

Joshua

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

matthew

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Did anyone else celebrate like we did when Adam Lambert was in the bottom 3 on American Idol this week??? It's so annoying the way the judges slobber over him... personally I think he's kinda freaky!
So after everything we dealt with when Joshua had a cold in February, needless to say this whole Swine Flu has us a little nervous. It's hard to know how bad it will get, but cases are showing up in our county and 5 schools are closed this morning. Last night we made a big trip to the grocery store to stock up on things so we wouldn't have to go for a while. While we were on our way out this kid walked past us and coughed loudly (without even covering his mouth) right next to Joshua in his stroller. I just about smacked him! So there's my vent and now here's some fun pictures of Joshua :)



4 comments:

S and RA Beazer said...

Wow, he is certainly growing. I have allergies and when ever the urge to cough comes up I warn everyone, "it's not the swine flu just allergies" they all look at me weird but at least they have been warned.

Ryan said...

You must have cooler toys than we do. Our boys like our toys more than their own.

Rebecca Robison said...

Oh I know, we were in the airport the other day and people were coughing without covering their mouth and it makes me cringe! I can't imagine how you felt with your cute lil baby!

Julie Bird said...

Hey guys! cute pictures! The swine flew is crazy- we are just about to fly to Texas, and I'm a little paraniod flying with Kaylie. Hope ya'll are doing great- we miss you! I'll have to start planning a road trip up north sometime!