Here are some fun pictures. I have to confess to the Wingers...I saw the pictures of your boys naked and it was so cute I had to copy you and take some of Joshua. I usually don't let him crawl around without a diaper and he absolutely LOVED it!! Thanks for the cute idea :)
Sunday, May 17, 2009
The Perpetual Teether
So when I heard about teething babies, for some reason I just thought it was a brief experience, hard for a little bit but then it was over........ and I've had yet another humbling realization since then. Joshua has been teething since December and right now he's getting 3 at once! It looks like he will have 8 teeth by the time he's 1...and that's after being 2 1/2 months early jeez! So my first mother's day was wonderful. I got Belgian waffles for breakfast and flowers and lots of love from my little family! It's hard to believe I've been a mother for just one short year. It's completely life changing and mind-consuming and the memories of life (when it was easy:) ) before parenthood feel so long ago.
Here are some fun pictures. I have to confess to the Wingers...I saw the pictures of your boys naked and it was so cute I had to copy you and take some of Joshua. I usually don't let him crawl around without a diaper and he absolutely LOVED it!! Thanks for the cute idea :)



Here are some fun pictures. I have to confess to the Wingers...I saw the pictures of your boys naked and it was so cute I had to copy you and take some of Joshua. I usually don't let him crawl around without a diaper and he absolutely LOVED it!! Thanks for the cute idea :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Our boys running around naked is not a usual thing, just to be clear. Joshua looks good.
haha well yeah I figured that. Right after I posted this we were getting Joshua ready in the living room for his bath and he peed all over the carpet...lesson learned!
Post a Comment