I (Eric) thought I would contribute with my annual blog post...
Jan. 30-31 was Mariners Fanfest at Safeco Field. I took some pictures and I thought I would share. They had a lot of attractions mostly for children (i.e. running aroung the bases, playing catch in the outfield, etc.) but it was still great to be there and see some of the things you wouldn't normally see on game day.
As you can see from the pictures below, I was able to take a tour of the Mariner's Clubhouse, eating area, and work-out room. This was probably the highlight of Fanfest. Also, they had Q&As with coaches and players where fans could ask them questions. I even asked a question! it was a question that my brother, Ryan, wanted me to ask about the bullpen to Rick Adair, the pitching coach. It was fun and got me ready for the season to start in a couple of months!





No comments:
Post a Comment