Picture

Picture

Joshua

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

matthew

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Baby Update

It's a BOY!!!!!
I had an ultrasound to follow-up on the bleed, and it looks like everything has resolved and baby looks good. Even though I'm only 16 weeks they were still able to tell us the gender, which we are VERY happy about! I'm sure Josh will love having a little brother to play with! Pictures soon to follow.

1 comment:

Denisse said...

Lisa! Congratulations! I just saw your comment on the blog! It's so nice to read how your family is doing! Your little Joshua is so adorable!

The glare-free is kind of expensive, I paid $70 just for it. Braden's lenses were insured, so I didn't have to pay for them this time. But if Joshua's lenses aren't insured then you will have to pay for the lenses and the glare-free. If I were to do it again, I would also do the anti-scratch. I don't know what it is about the glare-free but it seems like the lenses are more prone to scratching...anyway, it's about $30 more for the anti-scratch. So you're looking at $100 for everything. I guess, it's quite the luxury to be able to see my son's eyes!!! ha ha!!! But I seriously could not take it any longer, the glare was so bad on his other ones!

Good luck deciding what to do, I'd say it's worth it if you go with both the glare-free and anti-scratch.