Picture

Picture

Joshua

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

matthew

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Here comes Baby #2!

That's right, I'm almost 14 weeks pregnant! My due date is Feb. 6, and we are very excited! I have to say it is so hard to be pregnant and have a toddler! I'm exhausted all the time and have been pretty sick. Luckily Eric is a huge help with everything. So I know I'm not major showing here, but this is what I looked like when I was like 20 weeks with Joshua, and I can't believe how fast I got like this!
Here's our little bean at 6 weeks:

2 comments:

Danielle Bateman said...

Oh yes, you will get much bigger and bigger faster- yea :( I am so happy for you guys. It is much harder to be pregnant and take care of another kids- I wish I was there to help. You look great! Miss ya

Jessica said...

Yay! We are so excited for you! Be sure to post updates on your pregnancy as it continues. :)