It's been a busy few months for us, but I wanted to give a small update on things in our family. The pregnancy is going well, I'm now 23 weeks along. I'm doing a very modified type of bed rest as a precaution right now(Just for a few hours in the morning and a few in the afternoon). This is VERY manageable compared to the other kind, so hopefully I will stay on this schedule for a while. This baby is SO active! He kicks all day and all night...hopefully this doesn't indicate energy levels for after he's born :)
Joshua is growing up so fast! He speaks very well for his age and with the exception of accidents and night-time he is potty trained! Eric competed in another Triathlon in August with his dad (pictures on that will come another day). Also, Eric and I were released from primary and both have new callings; I teach the Beehives in Young Women's and Eric is in the Sunday School presidency. Here's pics of some other stuff we've been up to:
We went to the Seattle Aquarium, which Joshua LOVED!


2 comments:
Love it! He is getting to stinking cute! And I am sure he is going to make a wonderful big brother :) I am glad that you are doing well- keep it up :) We need to video chat again.
My boys are obsessed with "Cars" too! I'm just glad it isn't some annoying show their obsessed with...
Post a Comment