The week of Thanksgiving was a snowy one for us in the Seattle area! Since Josh was only about 6 months old the last time it snowed, I was pretty excited to see his reaction to it all. He loved it! The first day it snowed all morning and afternoon. Josh climbed up on the couch with his Doggie, Duckie and Blankie (his trio of buddies that he insists on sleeping with) and cuddled with me while we watched out the window as the snow fell...which was wonderful! Then Eric came home from work at lunch time since it was getting worse outside and we got to go play! Now, for anyone who doesn't live in Seattle this might not seem like much snow (we got 2.5 - 3 inches) but here everything shuts down cuz we are just not equipped to handle any kind of snow!

Here's Eric trying to teach Josh how to make a snow ball...he didn't like that part as much as he did throwing them...

Kind of reminds me of that movie a Christmas Story with the kid who can't put his arms down...I totally relate with that mom in this sense: hey at least he stayed warm!

When we got back inside, I made hot chocolate to warm us all up. Josh is a lot like me in that we both LOVE hot chocolate! (PS I should point out that that is snow in Eric's hair:))

Then we cuddled up and read one of Josh's favorite books (thank you, Aunt Dani) Biscuit's Snowy Day. It really was the perfect snowy day.
1 comment:
I am glad he likes the book :) Hailey is giving him another wintery book this year and it was all her idea- so cute! I love the pictures.
Post a Comment