Well here we go again! I'm 14 weeks and on Sunday I had a small bleed. Yesterday I went to the doctor to make sure baby is okay, and sure enough the placenta has pulled away slightly from my uterus causing a small tear. They say it should resolve on its own and it had already started clotting. Of course, that would be more comforting if it wasn't exactly how all our problems started with my last pregnancy at week 15.
For now though, the baby is fine and that's what I needed to know. For the next few weeks I can't exercise or do any strenuous work, and I'm supposed to lay down as much as possible.


4 comments:
That is what I have too, blah! subchorionic hemorrhage, mine has pretty much resolved so I hope yours does this time!! Keep me updated!! Good luck with everything!
yikes! i remember all that from idaho! let me know if you need toddler care. i have a pretty set schedule with days off and i can help watch josh if you need.
Oh man, I'm sorry Lisa. I hope things get better. Good luck resting....I would be so depressed if I wasn't able to work out! Good luck!
I hope everything goes well for you! Congrats on the pregnancy!
Post a Comment