Picture

Picture

Joshua

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

matthew

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

28 weeks

As much as I detest putting pictures of myself on our blog right now, for the sake of documenting baby #2's life I'll just go ahead and do it! :) I'm 28 weeks along and things are going better so far than with Josh. I'm still doing bed rest a few hours a day to try and prevent pre-term labor and it's getting the job done! I do kind of feel like a ticking time bomb as we get closer to 30 weeks (Josh was born at 29w 6d) but I'm trying to stay optimistic. Since I don't have an abruption this time, I think it's very likely I'll go further.
This baby is very very active! He kicks me all day AND night, which is fun except when it wakes me up at 3am. I guess I need to get used to not sleeping through the night again for a while anyways, right? So here's me at 27 weeks:
And here's Josh in his new church outfit!

4 comments:

Kari Cheney said...

you look great Lisa! I happy for you that things are going a little easier this time around, hope he stays in a lot longer!! good luck with things!
by the way....how the heck do you 'take it easy' with a toddler running around?

Danielle Bateman said...

I think you look great! I am glad things are going well and wish everyday I was there to help you with Josh! You are in our prayers and we love and miss you-

Rebecca Robison said...

Lisa!!!! I agree with Kari, you LOOK GREAT!
Hope things go well you you!

Jessica said...

You look great!! :)