Monday, November 29, 2010
Prego News
For the last 5 days or so I've been having lots of contractions and back pain. Today I started a medication called terbutaline to help stop them. I'm one hour into the first dose and it's horrible! I had to take this the night before Josh was born for contractions, and I was up all night jittery and miserable. I'm pretty sure this is what it would feel like to drink 10 cups of coffee. As long as it helps though, of course it's worth it. My doctor has also increased my bed rest to "stay down as much as possible" (I think she's trying to take into account that I have a 2 1/2 year old to take care of).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh I hate being away from you- Josh could just come play all day with Hailey and Evan. Keep up the good work and keep that baby in there as long as possible. You are amazing and one day your kids will recognize this and thank you for it! (But probably not until their wives are having kids:) Love you!
Oh man! I'm sorry you have such difficult pregnancies. I really hope things get a little better so you can make it longer!
Post a Comment