Picture

Picture

Joshua

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

matthew

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween

For Halloween this year it was cold and rainy so instead of trunk-or-treat at our ward, we went to Eric's parents' ward Halloween party. They had a little carnival-type set up for the kids with games and candy and it was a lot of fun! Here's our little monkey dancing to the music:
Busted! Scarfing down a cookie..
Decorating a cookie...he was very meticulous with his sprinkle-placement!
I love this guy!
He was a little over-whelmed at first from all the people dressed in costumes. It didn't take long to warm up though.
It was a Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Danielle Bateman said...

Oh I love the monkey costume! He looks so cute :) I didn't think Kendall and Shelley's ward would have any kids - huh! Sorry about the weather- wish I could have given those cute monkey cheeks a kiss! Happy Halloween