Picture

Picture

Joshua

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

matthew

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Matthew Jay Bateman

Welcome to our family baby boy! Matthew Jay Bateman was born January 4 at 12:46 pm. 5 lbs 15 oz and 20" long. He had a little trouble breathing for the first few days, and stayed in the NICU for 7 days for that, feeding issues and some jaundice. He's been home for one week now and we're so in love! Josh is a very loving big brother and it's been so fun to watch him in this new role. My recovery is going well also, and I'll put a bit more detail about how the day went when I find more time....(ha ha when will that happen??)




3 comments:

Brittany said...

Look at all that hair! I'm so glad that everyone has gone alright and that he's home. What a beautiful little boy.

Jessica said...

Congrats! He is adorable! I'm so glad he's home now, what a relief! Enjoy having 2 kids now!

Rebecca Robison said...

congrats to your happy family!